NDDGC offer Apprenticeships
- What will I have to do?
- What training will I receive?
- How many hours a week will I be working?
- What qualifications do I need?
- Reality Check
- How do I apply for the Apprenticeship?
The Apprenticeship Scheme at North Devon Display Gymnastics Club involves planning and preparing coaching sessions including lesson plans and evaluations, assisting in teaching planned lessons under direction of a level 2 coach, monitoring and assessing the development of gymnasts, setting and planning objectives and targets, gaining relevant experience of working in a gymnastics club and some administration duties.
NVQ in Activity Leadership, Child Protection, First Aid, Gymnastics Level 0, Gymnastics Level 1
We offer the opportunities to develop as a gymnastics coach and to undertake further qualifications which will lead to planning and delivering classes.
Working Week: 25 hours per week.
North Devon Display Gymnastics is a British Gymnastics Registered Club.
- A reasonable level of fitness
- Creative and passionate about sport
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A good standard of Maths and English
- Own transport is required
- A full DBS check will be completed
- Unsociable hours (Evenings and weekends)
How to apply
To apply for the Apprenticeship position at North Devon Display Gymnastics Club please email us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org